love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back From The Shore

We are home, the voice mail has been checked, the e-mails read, the calendar pulled out and reviewed, still need groceries (thank God for Pizza Hut!), laundry is almost finished.

I miss the Shore already. I had no internet connection while gone, but I had plenty to blog about. I plan on writing a post for each day we were gone so if I seem to post a lot in the next few days I am really just trying to catch up.

I just finished the family newsletter and am letting a lot of people know about my blog and my recommendation for Postulancy for Holy Orders for the first time...it feels like this is the last time I will say it is my first time sharing. It still gives me butterflies. A new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment