love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Friday, August 13, 2010

Thank You

"If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough." ~ Meister Eckhart

God has blessed me yet again. Answered prayers, relieved burdens. A gift beyond the mere words of Thank You. I do not know my benefactor beyond the fact that God spoke to their heart and they responded. I am filled with thanksgiving for their prayers and their gift, for one could not give this gift without much prayer.

I am still overwhelmed today by this gift, but the very moment I learned of it I knew it was from God. I know this gift was given to me so that I might be relieved of another rock on my path. God has lent a straight road for me where my focus can be only on Him and His will for the work of my hands and feet. I am truly blessed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile." ~ Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment