love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Friday, August 27, 2010

This is the Day



"This is the day the Lord has made, let us Rejoice and be glad in it"

Today my journey begins. I leave in (hopefully) just 24 minutes. I wonder how long God has been waiting for me and I thank my God that He(She) never gave up on me!

My heart is so thankful for my husband who is so awesome being not just Daddy, but taking on all that I do too so that I might immerse myself in my calling. I have no worries about disconnecting from family life this weekend knowing all is in his great hands. My kids won't even notice I am gone, except for the fact that they will probably have more fun.

May you feel God's presence surround you this weekend also!

No comments:

Post a Comment