love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hands of Mercy

"hands of mercy won't you cover me"


"I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me"  Phillipians 4:13

Are you in a place of Strength through Christ right now? 

I have a lot of new readers lately, WELCOME!  Pull up a chair and your favorite beverage, hot tea for me on these chilly mornings ;-)  I would love to have you comment.  What is going on with you?  What would you like to talk about and explore together?  Have a scripture you want to share or talk about?  Feel lost?  Wondering where God is in all that is happening?  Have a favorite poem, song or quote you want to talk about?  Have questions that you want to bring up?

I get a lot of e-mails asking things, don't stop those from coming - but you can comment here too. Let's journey together through our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment