love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prayer Of Your Servant

"O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man."  Nehemiah 1:11

Bad and icky weather, schools closed, kids home. Fasting.  This would be the day we would break out the games and with games comes food.  Not sure how it works in other families, but playing cards equals popcorn and playing dominoes equals chips and dip. 
 
I pray so that I can fast, I fast so that I can pray.  Lord give me strength.  I am weak but God is strong.  I keep saying I have got to stay focused.  Change is in the air, opportunity is in the midst.  I just can't name it.  Waiting on God.  Can't let the "stuff" claim me.

No comments:

Post a Comment