love...joy...peace...patience...kindness...goodness...faithfulness...gentleness...self-control

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who Am I? aka "about me"

Does anyone else find it really hard to describe yourself with that large question?  It always befuddles me when I get asked "Tell me about yourself."  Seems like a simple question right?  My response is to normally self-consciously laugh and ask where would you like me to begin?  Overwhelming question; Who Am I?  Which part of me or my journey did the questioner want to know about, what do I highlight?  I am a work in progress discovering new facets of myself everyday, the answer is definitely evolving.

The question makes me think of the song "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns, enjoy the video whether you've seen it 100x or this is your first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment